Our bushwalking program has something for everyone, from short urban walks to overnight wilderness experiences. Explore NSW with like-minded people from around the state and see all of the amazing natural places it has to offer.
Become Part of the NPA Community
NPA is more than just a bushwalking club by joining NPA you will become part of a community! We offer our members:
- Access to Australia’s largest bushwalking program with 1000+ walks a year .
- Discounts and offers from our member benefits program
- Access to our publications including Nature NSW
- Involvement in our campaign and conservation work
- Involvement in our community and citizen science programs
- Local branch events and offers
Try Before You Join
Want to try an NPA bushwalk before joining? We offer everyone a free introductory walk before becoming a member.
To find out more email Matt, NPA's Activities coordinator or call the office on (02)9299 0000