In addition to supporting our conservation and advocacy work, NPA members receive a range of great benefits including:
- Our quarterly magazine Nature NSW.
- Access to Australia's largest bushwalking program with over 1,000 outdoor activities on offer every year.
- Insurance coverage while participating in authorised NPA activities.
- Bushwalking Handbook.
- Access to NPA's Member Benefits Program which provides discounts towards your next outdoor adventure.
- Information about our Conservation Campaigns.
- Invitations to exclusive events.
- Our monthly enewsletter and general Walks Bulletin.
Members can join any of the 1,000 outdoor activities offered every year, as well as participate in a range of other events including:
- Local conservation campaigns
- Social events
- Kayaking, cycling, canyoning and birdwatching
- Citizen science surveys
- Bush Regeneration
New Members Pack
Within 5 days of joining NPA, you will receive your New Members pack containing:
- NPA membership card
- Nature NSW
- NPA Activities Program
- Bushwalking Handbook
- NPA Member Benefits Program