The Executive plays a key role in developing strategy, and is responsible for NPA’s annual business plan and budget. Working closely with the Executive Officer, it manages NPA’s financial and operational affairs.
- Acting President: Grahame Douglas
- Vice President: Peter Wilson
- Hon Treasurer: Ted Woodley
- Hon Secretary: Ian Donovan
- General Executive: Sam Garrett-Jones, Megan Kessler, Ross McDonnell
Become an Executive member
All positions are elected annually by the State Council, and are entirely voluntary. Nominations close at the end of each September.