Held once a year in November, members, donors, supporters and visitors are welcome to attend NPA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).
NPA held the Annual Meeting of its State Council on Saturday 13 November. The following members were elected to the Executive Committee:
- President: Grahame Douglas
- Vice President: Peter Wilson
- Vice President: vacant
- Secretary: vacant
- Treasurer: Ross McDonnell
- Ordinary Members: Ian Donovan, Brian Everingham, Jonathon Howard, Ted Woodley
Our annual awards recognise and celebrate the valuable contribution, effort and achievement made by volunteers. Congratulations to the award recipients of 2021!
- Allen and Beryl Strom: Julie Sheppard
- State Conservation: Pat Schultz and Phil Spark
- Organisational Support: Esther Chow and George Pund
- Local Achievement: Barbara Boundy
- Activity Leadership: Marilyn Cross
Honorary Life Membership
Congratulations to Kate Boyd and Brian Everingham who were awarded Honorary Life Membership of NPA in recognition of their contribution to NPA across many years and in many roles.
- Honorary Life Membership is awarded to those individuals who provide:
- Exceptional service to the Association
- Exceptional Service to the nature conservation sector
- Exceptional service to the wider community
Thank you to our Volunteer Award Prize sponsors:
- Trek & Travel (trekandtravel.com.au)
- AdventureCo (adventureco.com.au)
- Woodslane Books (woodslane.com.au)