Membership provides access to NSW’s largest bushwalking and outdoor activities program including short walks and hiking. It also has a limited amount of other activities such as canyoning, kayaking and camping. And;
- Discounts to outdoor stores, accommodation and experiences around NSW,
- the opportunity to actively support one of NSW’s leading nature conservation organisations and be a part of important conservation campaigns,
- quarterly magazine ‘Nature NSW’ and weekly Bushwalking Bulletin,
- active branches around NSW,
- tax deductible (monthly partner only).
Which type of membership is right for me?
Monthly partner membership is perfect for those who would like to claim their membership as a tax-deductible donation (excluding the first $15), would like membership for their entire household and/or would like to give a little extra to support NPA’s conservation work. You can choose how much you would like to give NPA (minimum $10 per month).
Annual Membership is best suited to those who are on a fixed income and cannot claim a tax-deduction. There are a range of payment options including senior, concession and student.