NPA is more than just a bushwalking club, by joining NPA you will become part of a community! Our members are a vital part of our conservation work.
What does an NPA membership provide?
NPA membership comes with a wide range of benefits, these include:
- Access to Australia’s largest bushwalking program with 1000+ walks a year
- Discounts and offers from our member benefits program
- Access to our publications including Nature NSW
- Involvement in our campaign and conservation work
- Involvement in our community and citizen science programs
- Local branch events and offers
Do you offer concessions or discounts?
Yes, we offer discounted membership for students, pensioners and concession card holders. All of these options are available on our Annual Membership Form.
I live in a remote/regional area. Are there bushwalks/activities in my area?
Yes, NPA has branches all across NSW. Find your local branch
What is a Monthly Partner?
Monthly Partners pay their membership as a monthly subscription. This membership is tax deductible after the initial $15 and includes all of the benefits of an Annual Membership for the entire household. We recommend becoming Monthly Partner if you are not a concession card holder.
For more information about NPA membership call the office on (02) 9299 0000 use the form below.