Annual General Meeting and State Council
The new Executive Committee was elected at the Annual Meeting of State Council, on Saturday 9 November.
- President: Anne Dickson
- Senior Vice President: Grahame Douglas
- Vice President: Peter Wilson
- Secretary: Ian Donovan
- Treasurer: Ted Woodley
- General Members: Debbie Andrew, Sam Garrett-Jones, Megan Kessler, Ross McDonnell
- The State Council extended its thanks to retiring Executive Committee members Samantha Newton, David Papps and Anne Reeves.
We’re pleased to say that Anne Reeves will stay involved through State Council as a co-opted member. David Stead and Conny Harris were co-opted for an additional term on State Council. We also welcome Amy Webb as a new member to State Council.
NPA Volunteer Awards
The NPA Volunteer Awards were established in 2004 to honour Prudence Tucker, a longstanding and dedicated member of NPA. The Awards recognise consistent, persistent, innovative and significant effort by members in support of NPA’s aims, projects and member activities.
For wide-ranging contribution to a Branch over a substantial period of time.
Alan Mitchell (Central Coast)
Andy Tom (Lachlan Valley)
Bushwalking Leadership Awards
For contribution of leadership and coordination to the NPA Activities program over a substantial period of time.
- Kevin Cliffe (Southern Sydney)
- Allan Porter (Sydney- Blue Mountains)
- Southern Highlands: to be announced
Organisational Support Awards
For contribution of time and effort in support of NPA’s organisational structure over a substantial period of time.
- David Whiteman
Excellence in Conservation Occasional Award
For outstanding and extended service in conservation and to NPA over a number of years.
- Judith Bennett for her long-term commitment and contribution to Natural Areas Ltd
State Conservation Awards
For contribution to substantial State-wide conservation outcomes that have benefited both NPA and the wider community.
This award was jointly presented for inspiring leadership and
commitment to the ReclaimKosci campaign
- Linda Groom
- Peter Conroy
- Alison Swain
- Richard Swain
Awards for retiring Executive Committee members
The President made two additional State Conservation Awards to long serving members of the Executive.
- Anne Reeves.
- Samantha Newton.
You must log in to post a comment.